Government Cheese

Because They Are Poisoning Us

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dominion of Canuckistan

I'm just another self-important loudmouth polluting the blogosphere...You?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Put Your Arms Around Me Like a Circle Round the Son


A Brit mom overfeeds her son until the nanny state takes him away.

What do you expect of a parent who would rather give in than deal with a whining, begging kid?...

"If I didn't give him enough at teatime then he would just go on at us all night for snacks and stuff," she told ITV.


Connor McCreaddie is ready for McD's

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we could take an example from families over seas. If you don't understand what I mean then take a look at this amazing video I found.

http://www.mybluecollar.com/videos/b6b4c4af18

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have to put a spot on childhood obsiety. Like 10 years ago. It needs to change.

Two Voices | Two Guys

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UN PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US SENATE TIM KALEMKARIAN, US HOUSE TIM KALEMKARIAN: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home